Spaghetti allo Scoglio,
Spaghetti with king prawns , mussels, chilli & white wine
300g King Prawns Deveined
200g Clean Mussels
12 Cherry Tomatoes chopped
1 Clove Crushed Garlic
1 Chopped Fresh Red Chilli
1 Handful Fresh Parsley
100ml Dry White Wine
1 Tablespoon Tomato puree
50 Mls Oilve Oil
4oog Dececco Spaghetti
1. Season the prawns with salt & pepper and put in a bowl with chopped cherry tomatoes, garlic,chilli, tomato puree & 30ml olive oil .
2. Set aside to Marinade for 10 Minutes whilst cooking the spaghetti.
3.Cook the spaghetti in plenty of boiling water with a pinch of Salt Following the cooking time on the packet until just al dente.
4.Meanwhile heat a the rest of the olive oil in a large saute pan or wok and add the spring onions and cook until soft, not coloured.
5. Add the mussels to the pan and saute quickly for 2 minutes add the white wine and put a lid on the pan for twoo minutes to allow the mussels to cook.
6. Remove the lid discard any mussels that have not opened and add the prawn marinade and allow the prawns to cook for 2 to three minutes .
7.Drain the pasta and add to the pan with the mussels & king prawns .
8. Toss through the pasta & the mixture season with salt & cracked black pepper add a little virgin olive oil & the chopped flat parlsey .
9. Allow the mixture to coat the spaghetti well on a reduced heat